From Tara's collection of freezer meals.
• 1 ½ lbs chicken
• ¾ cup raspberry jam
• ¾ cup ketchup
• 1/8 cup white vinegar
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• In a small bowl, combine jam, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire, chili powder and salt, stirring well.
• Put chicken in a Ziploc bag or freezer container and pour sauce over top.
• Refrigerate for about 1 hr, turning every 15-20 minutes.
• Place container or bag in freezer.
• Thaw chicken in refrigerator overnight.
• Remove chicken from container or Ziploc and barbeque on the grill OR cook in the oven at 350F for 35-45 minutes (time will vary depending on chicken pieces you chose) until juices run clear and thermometer registers 165F. Great over rice.