This is another recipe from Tara's freezer meal collection.
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 4 slices of ham, thinly sliced
• 4 slices Swiss cheese
• 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
• ¼ cup grated parmesan
• 2 Tablespoon butter
• ½ cup canned cream of chicken soup
• ¼ cup sour cream
• ¼ cup milk
• 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoons black pepper
• 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped flat leaf parsley (or 2 teaspoons dried)
• Place each chicken breast on a cutting board between pieces of wax paper. Use a skillet to pound the chicken breast until it is ½” to ¼” thick.
• Arrange a slice of ham and Swiss cheese on top of each one.
• Roll each chicken breast tightly and secure with a toothpick.
• Coat with melted butter and roll in bread crumbs.
• Place in baking dish.
• In a bowl combine sauce ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Heat in sauce pan and pour over chicken just before serving (or serve in a gravy boat on the side).
• Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
• Cover with plastic wrap and foil. Freeze for up to three months.
• Thaw in refrigerator before cooking as directed above.
• Combine sauce ingredients and freeze in small container. Heat sauce in microwave or on stovetop and pour over chicken just before serving.