Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mustard Vinaigrette

I made this for a salad Sunday and everyone loved it. This dressing is taken from a recipe titled "Roquefort Pear Salad" on allrecipes.com (my favorite online recipe link).

1/3 cup olive oil
3 T. red wine vinegar (I used white wine vinegar - probably would work with regular vinegar)
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
fresh ground pepper, to taste

Blend all ingredients and enjoy!

I made a beautiful salad Sunday. I used a glass trifle bowl for nice presentation. I dropped in the salad greens and just layered all the goodies on top (tomatoes, radishes, cheddar cheese, sliced boiled eggs, real bacon bits, and green onions - use whatever you have on hand- I didn't mix it up, just layered it!).

No comments: