Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Banana Brownies

ok I don't know if Marne sent this to all of you via email- but this recipe makes me salivate. I think the most perfect combination in the world besides Chay and I of course- is chocolate and banana. So I haven't tried this recipe- have you Marne?
HERE is where the recipe came from.


Banana Brownies
3/4 cup butter (soft)
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 t vanilla
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
2 cups flour
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
chocolate chips

mix everything together and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
let cool and enjoy (don't overbake -- they look a bit "undone" sometimes)

note: recipe given to me by my friend JaNiese in Lewiston, Idaho

ok, seriously, you can get to the point where you can have these in the oven in 10 minutes and done in about half an hour -- I love making these for after-school treats. Moist and yummy

1 comment:

Marne said...

I made these for dessert tonight after dinner....DIVINE! This is now one of my favorite brownie recipes...and its a great way to use up old bananas!