Monday, April 4, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

I have made these several times (found them here on Our Best Bites and they are easy and delicious, plus everything is storable! I am going to make them right now!
2 spice cake mixes
1 30-oz. can pumpkin
1 12-oz. bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix all together.  Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Tiff's Tips: My pumpkin was a less moist, so I added 1/4 cup of water.  On other change I made was, I use white cake mixes and add 1 1/2 tsp. ground cloves and 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon to the recipe.  I do this  because white cake mixes are less expensive than spice.  I stock up on cake mixes when they are 50 cents.  For me this recipe makes 32 muffins.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Have you ever tried them with milk chocolate chocolate chips? I grew up on semi-sweet, but my hubby converted me to milk chocolate. I've got to say that it is SO much better!