- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears in light syrup
- 2 egg white
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- Drain pears, reserving the syrup; chop pears. Place pears and syrup in a mixing bowl; add dry cake mix, egg whites and egg. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. beat on high for 4 minutes.
- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour. Add batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.