Taken from allrecipes.com - for all you freezer meal/dessert lovers, rated 5 out of 5! I just put two of these in the freezer for later.
- 2 1/2 cups sliced peaches
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon MINUTE Tapioca
- 1 dash Dash of nutmeg
- Place sliced peaches in a bowl with sugar, cornstarch, tapioca, and nutmeg. Toss until evenly coated and sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Transfer peaches to a 9 inch foil-lined pie plate. Cover with another piece of foil and freeze immediately to prevent peaches from discoloring. Once frozen solid, remove peaches from pie plate, with foil, and transfer to a zipper locked plastic bag for later use. When ready to use, line a pie plate with prepared crust and place frozen peaches on top.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven on the bottom rack for 20 minutes. Lower heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking for another 30 to 35 minutes, or until completely warmed through.