Sunday, May 12, 2013

Suzanne Kloepfer's Cookies (Neiman Marcus cookie recipe)


Mom makes the best cookies!  I finally got the recipe from her.

2 cups (real) butter
2 cups white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
2 t. vanilla
1 t. Salt
2 t. baking soda
2 t. baking powder
4 cups flour
5 cups oat meal (measure, then blend)
1/2 pkg. Score Bits
1 1/2 pkg. milk chocolate chips or big Hershey bar cut up.
 
Eat first day or freeze.
 
Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.  Do not over bake.
 
If they are frozen, sometimes I bake them for 11 min.  They look a bit under baked, but when they cool, they are just right - a bit soft in the middle.

note from mom: A few times I have put Score Bits in it.  Sometimes I have put some butterscotch chips in with the choc. chips, but most of the time, I just use semi-sweet choc. chips, because that is what is in the cupboard.

No comments: