Monday, April 5, 2010

Free Digital Recipe Cards

Since I am all about digital AND freebies, I thought I would do a post on the many awesome digital recipe cards you can download for free!

Just download, unzip the files and edit in any photo editing software and you can have some super cute recipes to post on blogs or print out for your files. Here is one I posted back in December:

Here are a few links that I found right now. I personally have downloaded A LOT of different digital recipe cards in the past few years from different sites for free (including the one above), but I can't find the links or the links are no longer valid. I need to find out how to share them with you.

Shabby Princess recipe cards holiday collection
Recipe Card Template (this one is fun because you can make your own creation with digi papers and elements)
Template (this one has spots for photos which would be fun)
Let's Eat cards
Crisdam Designs (scroll to the bottom of the post)

OR....if you aren't into digital scrapping or photo editing, try some of these printables:

Skip to My Lou
Lots of Options
Belly Bytes
Graphic Garden
Tons of Options

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Found the first one using the Internet Archive "Way Back Machine".. http://web.archive.org/web/20091225221139/http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads/holidayrecipe/holidayrecipecollection.asp
Hope this helps someone ;-D Sher